Written by Jorjette C. The article HOLIDAY PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE BALLS was published on June 15, 2012 in Section Recipes. To read this article you need 0 minutes and 16 seconds, and just to know after that, nobody leave a comment to it but we wait your comment!
These are the perfect party pupus.
8oz. Cream cheese, softened
4 Tbs. Pineapple, crushed and well-drained
4 Tbs. Cashews, finely chopped Date sugar
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and mix well.
2. Scoop a tablespoonful into hand and roll into balls.
3. Roll in date sugar until completely coated.
4. Set in freezer or refrigerator until firm and chilled.
Serve cold. Yields about 10
Incoming search terms:
- contact energylife com cn
Your comment can help others, so what you have to say about it?