Written by Jorjette C. The article Black Bean Pasta & Soup was published on September 6, 2012 in Section Natural Food. To read this article you need 0 minutes and 36 seconds, and just to know after that, nobody leave a comment to it but we wait your comment!
- 6 cucumbers
- ½ head cauliflower, steamed & chilled (½ cup pulp)
- ¼ cup diced yellow onions
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes
- ¾ cups cooked black beans
- ½ cup escarole or kale
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup sliced carrots
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp seasalt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup uncooked whole-grain pasta
- Separately juice cucumbers and cauliflower
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add 1½ cups cucumber juice, cauliflower pulp and soy milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium. Add remaining ingredients except for pasta, and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Boil pasta, drain and add to mixture. Serve hot or cold.
Yield: 3-4 servings
Your comment can help others, so what you have to say about it?