Any problem in the eyes can make life miserable and provide enough hindrance to the daily activities. Care should be taken to protect the eyes from any infection, poor vision and myopia through diet and other self care methods. Some problems develop with aging, which is normal but regular eye care habit prevents the severity of those problems.
Eyes are the most significant sense organs of the human body that also form an integral part of the beauty. Beautiful eyes draw others attention easily and leave a long lasting impression. Women are passionate in decorating the eyes by kohls and eyeliners to make them look more attractive. It requires special care and attention amidst the regular hectic schedule.
Each of us is born with at least only five senses, which makes each of them quite special from the start, but the vision may be the most important of all. Imagine you spend a single day without the gift of sight, and you will understand how important it is the eye care. But unfortunately, most people tend to take the vision itself, not to defend properly.
Get Regular Eye Exams – perhaps the most important thing anyone can do to make sure that his eyes are in great condition is to have regular eye exams approved pro. Most eye care professionals recommend an annual check-up, giving preference to visit every two years is the bare minimum and only if you have not had any obvious problem.
Eat a Vitamin Rich Diet – since the eyes are just another body system, benefit greatly from a diet rich in vitamins and minerals. You may know the old adage of limitation of carrots for good eye health. This is due to the high concentration of beta-carotene in food, which converts to vitamin A in the body. If you have a deficiency in vitamin A, in his vision will become blurred, resulting in a condition called exophthalmia, which inhibits the production of tears, eventually drying out cornea.
Recent studies have shown that consuming adequate amounts of vitamin E and a supplement called Lutein can help delay the onset of cataracts in older adults. Lutein and vitamin E are found in many common food sources. Among the foods with these vitamins are green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach and kale. Can also be obtained from eggs and many multivitamins. Note that the nutrients do not actually prevent your eyes always to develop cataracts. They are, however, stay healthier longer.
Almost everyone knows that vitamin A and beta-carotene found in carrots is good vision. But did you know that your eyes are as dependent on vitamin C (OHSU study)? Eating foods high in vitamin C of oranges and other fruits it is a natural eye care tips.
It is said that the eyes are the mirror of the soul, so we must maintain this mirror as clean as we can and well presented. They are very important, provindg us one of the fifth senses.
How to take care of your eyes: 10 Secrets for eye care:
- Avoid using “incorrect” visual capabilities, meaning all the negative impressions due to some scenes of violence or horror of films. These scenes can cause physical and emotional imbalances by releasing stress hormones in large quantity.
- Every morning, refresh your eyes with cold water and rinse them with curative qualities, with a special water (water with herbs, milk, spring water with crystals …).
- Opt for a full, balanced diet, including fresh fruit and vegetables in sufficient quantities.
- Give yourself enough time to rest and sleep. Before you sleep, massage your feet with some ghee since some areas reflexes of the foot stimulates the ocular nerves, improves and enhances the capabilities of the Visual.
- Relaxe your eyes with the help of meditation exercises.
- Allow the energy to penetrate deep in your eyes with your hands hands (place your hands on your eyes and keep them there for 5-10 minutes).
- Drain your eyes in the first morning rays of the Sun, refresh them in the beautiful light of the full moon.
- Be careful at the experience of shapes, colours and materials through cuisine, or the work with the needle. Examine in what relationships are objects with each other.
- Face life with eyes wide open and sinking your looking up in the soul of things.
- Love passionately human beings, nature, life and observe the world with other eyes.
Taking Good Care Of Your Eyes
Cause eye diseases, myopia and farsightedness and can be genetic or environmental factors, or more likely a combination of both. You can not do anything your genes. But you can do much about, which is responsible for your eyes and how to use it. This deterioration is almost sightedness or the inability to see a lot of things to slow down or out with age. Continue treatment for a comfortable distance between eyes, reading a good posture, good lighting, and often the eye rests. But new problems may occur, and must look after them. Here are some tips for eye care should be taken into account.
Outside, a pair of sunglasses to help protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays to prevent the development of cataracts (cloudiness of the normally transparent eye lens). If you use contact lenses have an eye exam every year or as often as your doctor recommends eye. If you have diabetes, have an eye check every year. Ocular complications can occur in diabetics whose blood sugar is poorly controlled.
If you can see the foreign body, remove it gently with the corner of a clean handkerchief. By holding the upper eyelashes, pull the upper eyelid down over the lower eyelashes before letting go. This action may dislodge the foreign body. See an eye specialist if the above measures fail. You may be asking what an eye specialist can do for you. Well, they can remove the foreign body with the aid of special instruments so you don’t have to worry about complications unlike when you do it yourself. Your eye doctor can prescribe eye drops, if necessary.