- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups Black Bean Sauce
- 12 stalks asparagus, steamed 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup grated soy parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated soy mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers or fresh tomatoes
- 3 to 5 stalks chopped fresh parsley
Oil a medium-size baking dish, covering the sides and bottom evenly. Pour the Black Bean Sauce over the asparagus, then evenly distribute the parmesan over that followed by the mozzarella. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350oF oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and garnish with the red peppers and parsley.
Suggestion: Serve with Peanut Rice Sauté.
Yield: 2 servings