|1 Package||Philo Dough|
|4 Lg.||Red Potatoes|
|1 recipe||Tofu Scramble (see recipe below)|
|2 Tbsp.||Olive Oil|
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grate red potatoes, rinse them off using a colander, and squeeze out excess water
3. Using 3 Philo Dough sheets at a time fold them in half, place as much grated potatoes and breakfast tofu scramble as desired depending on the size of the wrap you would like.
4. Brush Olive Oil on the top for a crisp finish.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Time may very depending on the size of the wrap.
6. Drizzle Salsa on top and serve hot.
Breakfast Tofu Scramble
|1 Block||Extra Firm Tofu|
|2 tsp.||Vegetable Oil|
|1 Pkg.||Nasoya New menu Breafast Scramble Seasoning Mix|
1. Follow directions on the Breakfast Scramble Seasoning Mix Package.
2. Serve warm.