1 Cup Butter (soft)
¾ Cup Turbinado Sugar
2 ½ Cups Sifted Whole-wheat Pastry Flour
2 tsp. Cinnamon powder
¼ tsp. Nutmeg
1/8 tsp. Ginger powder
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Sift flour and spices together
3. Work flour mixture into creamed mixture
4. Roll 1/8″ thick on a lightly floured surface
5. Cut with Christmas cookie cutters
6. Bake @ 325 degrees 15 to 20 minutes. I like to use a non-stick-baking sheet but any sheet will work well and doesn’t require oiling.
I know you will have fun making these and they are delicious! They are great gifts as well!