1/3 C. olive oil
1 small onion
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
3-5 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
½ tsp. saffron
1 cube vegetable bouillon
1 pkg. Veat Nuggets, found in freezer section
1 med. green pepper, sliced
1 med. red pepper, sliced
1 8oz. can tomato sauce
4 C. Arborio rice
7 C. water
Salt to taste
1. Saute onion, parsley and garlic until onion becomes transparent.
2. Add saffron, bouillon, Veat Nuggets and peppers until nuggets are slightly browned.
3. Add tomato sauce and stir.
4. Add rice and water and bring to a boil. Add salt to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring.
5. Transfer to baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!