Kava contains active constituents that have a relaxing effect on the body and mind.
Kava is used to treat pain, improve symptoms of bladder infection and is also used for depression, insomnia and to reduce anxiety.
Use according to label instructions.
* Kava can cause drowsiness.
* Long term use of kava can cause liver damage.
* Do not use kava during pregnancy or lactation.
* Do not use kava with alcohol, antidepressant drugs, barbiturates or antipsychotic drugs.
* Excess consumption of kava may cause the skin to discolor.
* Kava may cause allergic rashes.